Manuscript withdrawal is strongly discouraged, it is waste of valuable resources that publisher put. If author still requests withdrawal of their manuscript, following guidelines has to be followed
- Manuscript withdrawal will be permitted only for the most compelling and unavoidable reasons. It is unacceptable to withdraw a manuscript from a journal because it is being accepted by another journal;
- Author should submitting a request to editorial office as a letter that signed by all authors stating the full cause that led to the step of manuscript withdrawal;
- In a case where a manuscript has taken more than six months time for review process, publishers allows the author to withdraw manuscript without paying any charges;
- If the manuscript is still in peer-reviewed process, author have to pay 500.000 (IDR) per manuscript as a penalty of withdrawal;
- If the manuscript is already accepted for publication, author have to pay 1.000.000 (IDR) per manuscript as a penalty of withdrawal;
- If author don't agree to pay the penalty, the author and his/her affiliation will be blacklisted for publication in this journal;
- Authors must not assume that their manuscript has been withdrawn until they have received appropriate notification to this effect from the editorial office.